Welcome to the Provider Login Page for the North Texas Help website. If this is your first visit to the Provider Portal, start by creating a login so you can enter or edit information for your listing.
The Provider Information Form has several sections. Remember to SAVE each page before you move to the next. At any time, you may log out and return later to continue editing.
New User Registration Instructions
- Under "First-Time User" on the left, enter your full name and your email address. Click "Register."
- Next, you will see the message "An email with a link has been sent to your inbox. Please follow the link to complete the sign-up process."
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com
- Click on the link in the email. It should take to a page that says "Please enter your new password." This is where you create the password that you want to use. Type it into both boxes and click "Submit."
- You should get the message "Your password has been saved."
- Click on "Provider Login" at the top of the screen.
- Log in on the right side where it says "Already registered? Login here." Use your email address as the Login and the password you created.
- This takes you to a page that says "This is the provider portal." Click on "Add your first provider."
- Now the Provider Information Form appears and you can begin filling it out. At any time, you can select "Save as Draft" at the bottom if you need to leave the form and come back to it later.
Please turn that on in your browser's preferences. How?